There are two platoons in college - Air Wing and Army Wing. Our two students - Amrita and Gagandeep attended the Republic Day Camp at Delhi in January 2003. These cadets were honoured by the Punjab Directorate and the Punjab Governor. Sukhmani attended a mountaineering course in Uttar Kashi and was a member of mountaineering expedition that successfully scaled a 19,991 ft. high Rudosra Peak. She was one of the two cadets selected from Punjab for a special NCC camp in Port Balir. Prabhjeet was chosen as the second best cadet from Ludhiana and received a cash prize of Rs. 2000/-.
Under the able guidance of 3PB Girls BN NCC LDH Commanding Officer Lt. Col. S. Sehgal, Adm. Officer Lt. Krishan Dubey and ANO Capt. Narinderjeet Kaur, Various NCC activities were held in 2010-2011
1. Motivation Lecture was held on 21st July 2010 in the college by group commander GPS Swaney, commanding officer Lt. Col. S. Sehgal of 3PB Girls BN NCC Ldh. in which cadets of B.A, B.Com., BCA I, II, III were motivated to take up NCC and he also explained how to develop qualities like leadership and sportsmanship and how to develop discipline, secular outlook, character.
2. One of the cadets from B.A. II Hemlata was nominated for mountaineering course. She attended the camp from 28-07-2010 to 28-08-2010 at Pehalgam.
3. Tree plantation was also conducted on 11th Aug., 2010 by CO. Lt. Col. S. Sehgal, Adm. Officer Lt. Krishna Dubey of 3PB Girls BN NCC Ldh. Trees were planted by NCC cadets and that particular place was named as NCC Park. Lt. Col. S. Sehgal gave a small lecture to all the cadets and motivated to plant more and more trees. The aim was to teach the cadets the importance of environment.
4. We had a successful social services week which was conducted on Oct., 21, 2010. In this 19 cadets of our college participated and went to Bharat Nagar Chowk. The Traffic Controller taught traffic rules to all the cadets. Cadets controlled traffic at Bharat Nagar Chowk effectively and responsibly.
5. ATC Camp was held in S.C.D. Govt. College Ludhiana in which 43 cadets of our college participated. Various competitions were held among different schools and colleges. Our college stood first in Drill, Piloting, Group Songs, Solo Dance and Solo Song competitions.
6. NCC Day was held on 27-11-2010 under the able guidance of Lt. Col. S. Sehgal, Principal Mrs. Gurminder Kaur and Capt. Narinderjit Kaur. In this all NCC cadets took part. The flag was hoisted by Col. S. Sehgal and Principal Mrs. Gurminder Kaur. The anti dowry pledge was taken by all cadets and then anti dowry rally was held which started from our college gate.
7. ATC Camp was held in Khalsa College for Women under able guidance of Lt. Col. S. Sehgal, Adm. Officer Lt. Krishna Dubey and other officers. In this 45 cadets of our college participated and excelled in various competitions held during the camp. In Drill, Piloting, Group Dance and Group Song our college got 1st prizes and in Solo Dance and Debate got 2nd prizes.
8. Thal Sainik camp was held from Oct., 23 2010 to Nov., 13 2010. In this camp one of the cadets Poonam of final year was nominated and she excelled and got selected for TSC Delhi and won Gold Medal in Tug of War sports section and Bronze Medal in culture i.e. Group Dance and our team bagged 1st position at National level.
9. 4 cadets of B.A. II were nominated for Army Attachment Camp that was held at Doraha from 26-12-2010 to 09-01-2011. During the camp cadets were taught about Army, Infantry, tanks, ammunition etc.
10. Republic day camp one of the rewarding and prestigious camp for the cadets. 3 cadets have been selected for RDC at Delhi (2010-11)
11. One of the cadets Ashudeep Kaur of B.A. II was nominated for training of SSB in Officer’s Training Academy Gwalior (2011-12) from Jan. 4, 2011 to Jan., 15, 2011.